Writing a Review!
We've found that some of our very best clients come from referrals and reviews from past couples that loved working with us! If you'd like to sing our praises to future LLP couples, we'd absolutely love it if you'd leave us a review on two listings that bring us the very best couples in the area.
What Should We Say?
Anything! (From there heart!) If you're having trouble coming up with the words, here are some ideas: In addition to talking about the quality of your wedding photographs, you could include a bit about what the process and experience was like leading up to, during, and after your wedding day. If you worked with one of our Associate Photographers or if you purchased a product of ours like an album or a set of prints, you could include a bit about your experience with those, as well!
Okay, Here's How:
- Open up a web browser on your Desktop or Laptop (you may have trouble finding the "review" button on your smartphone)
- Google the words "Lauren Louise Photography"
- Our google listing should come up on the right hand side of the screen
- Find "Write a Review" at the bottom right (I've circled it in the graphic to the left) and click
- Write your review!
- Copy and Paste the review you left on our Google Listing
- Log in to your Facebook Account and find us on Facebook
- Scroll down until you see "Reviews"
- Leave us a review by clicking 5 stars and then pasting your review from Google Done! :)